Project Manager-Construction Projects
- Manage and direct all aspects of construction operations; maintain project timeline and
- Ensure quality exceeds customer expectations.
- Provide leadership to establish and maintain positive working relationships with
the on-site staff promoting project morale.
- Manage subcontractors to ensure work is complete on time, within budget and
with superior quality.
- Provide elite customer service to ensure their needs are met.
- Refined critical thinking skills
- Experienced leader with the ability to employ a varied set of leadership skills to motivate
team members and subordinates to complete projects
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate superb organizational skills
- Flexible - adjust to changing customer requirements
- Maintain safe, secure and health work environment by following and enforcing company
policies and complying with legal regulations
- Ability to travel 40% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Journeyman Electrician-Be certified or ability to become certified quickly
- PMP Certification
- Tested leadership experience
- Advanced knowledge of construction techniques
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- 401k, matching up to (3%1:1, 50% from 3% to 5%)
- Annual bonus based upon company and individual project performance
- Profit sharing - cash benefit plan
- Company vehicle and travel expenses
- Employer subsidized health insurance
- Dental and vision insurance available
Military Veteran Preferred