ELECTRONICS & AUTOMATION FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
We are seeking an experienced Building Automation Engineer with minimum 3-5 years experience
- Performs preventive maintenance, troubleshooting and technical support of computerized building automation systems.
- Strong background in electronics and computer networking desired.
- Design and engineer control system hardware and software programming based on project plans, specifications, and other contract documents.
- Provide analysis of building control and HVAC system performance at a complete systems and campus level.
- Ensure documentation is accurate and complete.
- Provide project management on projects as required, interfacing directly to customers.
- Manages sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Direct project financial responsibility increases with tenure in this position, including use of project management financial reports
- Works within service agreements and scheduled assignments to ensure that automation system is properly maintained and operating correctly.
- Responds to customer service calls (emergency, on-site, or on-line).
- Tests and verifies system readings ensuring an optimal system operation.
- Completes service repairs, replacements, upgrades, adjustments and calibration on automation systems and components.
- Performs system troubleshooting, checkout and assists in automation systems startups for service installed jobs. May coordinate electrical installation with electrical contractor at job site as required.
- Completes and submits written service orders and reports covering all aspects of each assignment and activity.
- Conducts training and development classes for customers on site or at the branch.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Military technical training or Associate's degree or higher in Electronics or other related field. Military training in the following fields desired; Avionics, Electronics, Fire Control, Nuclear, Computer/IT, Electrical/Electrician.
- 3-5 years experience in Building Automation.
- Ability to be trained in automation systems, HVAC, electrical concepts, and building operations.
- Working engineering and hands on troubleshooting background preferred. Skilled in installation, preventative maintenance, job start-up and customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word and Excel. Excellent verbal and written communication and customer relation skills.
- Competitive salary, company vehicle, training and 100% benefits provided are paid by employer to include 75% tuition costs.
Military Veteran Preferred