We are looking for a motivated veteran or experienced Field Service Engineer with extensive experience with PLCs, packaging equipment utilized in the food and pharmaceutical industries.
We are seeking a talented Field Service Technician. This Field Service Technician opportunity will contribute to the success of the company through the demonstration of technical expertise and interpersonal skills, providing our clients with superior service.
In this role you will:
- Install, demonstrate, maintain & repair large scale packaging equipment.
- Develop reports in keeping with company reporting mechanisms.
- Attend trainings and meetings as required by leadership.
- Assist in office-based duties when not required to be in the field.
- Keep current on trends from both market & technical standpoints.
- Experience in the repair & troubleshooting of PLCs and electro-mechanical equipment
- Ability to identify customer needs and match their solution with company product/services
- Knowledge of industry and applications
- Computer literacy, esp. with MS Office
- Ability to travel 50-100%
- Ability to conduct business in an ethical, successful manner
- Self-motivated, strong desire to achieve personal professional growth
- Strong technical, communication and organizational skills
- Maintain work-life balance
Competitive hourly wage, up to $40/hr for the right candidate. Full benefits.
Military Veteran Preferred