FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER:
Field Service Engineer is responsible for on-site service, repair or troubleshooting of state X Ray Equipment at customer sites in the domestically and internationally.
- On-site customer installation, field service support, remote technical support, hardware and software configuration, troubleshooting, and maintenance support for all products.
- Ensure repaired systems meet operating specifications, ensuring QA procedures and documentation.
- Communicate design enhancements and improvements for research and implementation.
- Read and interpret schematics and electrical diagrams through to the component level.
- Isolate the system fault at the component level for electronic, vacuum, and mechanical systems and repair.
- Extensive component level troubleshooting. Proficient with test equipment.
- Document and provide reports of parts, service or repairs.
- Complete billing or warranty documentation as needed.
- Live anywhere within the assigned territory
- Formal electronics training through trade school, university or MILITARY technical schools.
- Must have experience troubleshooting and repairing whole systems. Be able to demonstrate troubleshooting method.
- Proficient in troubleshooting Electronics, Electrical and Mechanical circuits
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to travel both domestically and internationally 75% of the time, drive and fly
- Able to mesh well with all personalities and work well under pressure
- Must be self-motivated and a self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to approach problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm and innovation with strong client service attitude.
- Ability to work on complex learning and development problems as well as teach highly technical information is essential.
- Comfortable tackling new problems working independently and efficiently
- Ability to interface with people at all levels.
- Familiarity with vacuum system and water systems is a plus
TRAINING & EDUCATION:
- Associate’s Degree in Electronics or Military equivalent experience.
- Military technical training or Associate's degree or higher in Electronics or other related field. Military training in the following fields desired; Avionics, Electronics, Fire Control, Nuclear, Computer/IT, Electrical/Electrician. Schools from the Navy, Marines, Air Force, Army, Coast Guard preferred
- 4-20 yrs engineering technician/service experience
Military Veteran Preferred
Must be able to obtain a passport